These Non-Credit ESL courses consist of Core and Enrichment Courses that teach intensive English from Beginner to Advanced Levels for work and everyday life skills. As students move from level to level new skills and more advanced content are introduced.
- Become more comfortable speaking with healthcare providers, school educators, and while out shopping.
- Improve your workplace English skills!
Most courses cost $395.00 + books and meet Monday through Thursday in 7-week Cycles from 9am-12pm or 6pm-9pm.
(Customized ESL courses for employees in industry are also available.)
All new students must begin with a Placement Test.
- SD 099 | ESL-Beginner I, Part 1
- SD 100 | ESL-Beginner I, Part 2
- SD 101 | ESL-Beginner II
- SD 102 | ESL-Intermediate I
- SD 103 | ESL-Intermediate II
- SD 104 | ESL-Advanced I
- SD 105 | ESL-Advanced II
- SD 106 | ESL-Writing and Conversation
- SD 107 | ESL-American Pronunciation
- SD 108 | ESL-Beginner Conversation
- SD 109 | ESL-Let’s Talk
- SD 110 | ESL-Speaking and Pronunciation
- SD 111 | ESL-Conversational English 1
- SD 112 | ESL-Conversational English 2
email: [email protected]