Students will extend their knowledge in the visual art of designing on a Dress Form using muslin fabric. Students will have finished pattern pieces converted from the draped pieces.
Total Program Hours: 30 hours
Classroom: Pitkin Education Center, Room S-241
• Light weight Muslin 10yds.
• One 2”X18” straight c-thru ruler
• Sewing measuring tape
• One Plastic curve ruler: Multi Function 6501 Plastic French Curve
• One box of #17 straight pins and a Wrist pin holder
• Roll of black ¼" adhesive tape
• Roll of Beige masking tape
• Pencils, Fabric Scissors (not small one)
• China marker black and red (Dixon preferably)
If you have any questions about the supply, please contact your instructor, Olga Rosario, at [email protected].