Are you considering a career in Healthcare? Are you currently employed as a healthcare professional? If so, please consider enrolling in one of the courses listed below to achieve your educational and professional goals.
The Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Development offers career training in health professions as well as career-accelerating professional development programs. Bergen Community College is aligned with multiple accrediting organizations providing industry-recognized credentials and professional development contact hours/CEU’s.
Whether you are exploring a new career in health professions or are a seasoned expert, our courses provide quality, student-focused learning opportunities.
Bergen CE Health Professions has established community partnerships with healthcare employers to provide our students with real-world experience for in-demand job opportunities.
To request program information, please contact the Division of Continuing Education, and Workforce Development at (201) 447-7488 or send an email request to [email protected]
Health Professions Program Pathways:
Health Professions Courses/Certificates:
- HH 008 | Central Sterile Processing Technician
- HH 133 | Pharmacy Technician Certification Program
- HH 183 | Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Program
- HH 190 | Advanced Patient Care Skills
- HH 193 | Phlebotomy Technician Skills Certification
- HH 194 | Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation Course
- HH 211 | EKG Certified Technician
- HH 266 | Medical Terminology
- HH 287 | Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Conversion Course
- HH 337 | Medical Billing Certification Course
- HH 339 | Patient Care Technician Skills, Fast Track
- HH 352 | Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate
- HH 354 | Pharmacy Technician Compounding
- HH 356 | ESL For Health Professions
- HH 703 | BLS for Healthcare Providers
- HH 772 | Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
- HY 002 | Adult IV Therapy & Phlebotomy Skills for Nurses