There are many exciting opportunities in both fields of real estate & property management. Real Estate Agents have the flexibility of setting their own hours and can work from the office or from home. There is no limit on how much a real estate agent can earn because earnings are commission based. Property managers and real estate agents occupy different niches in the real estate world and both perform different functions within the realm of real estate. A career in property management involves handling all aspects of the upkeep of an income-producing real estate property and ensuring it maximizes its financial potential. Property managers work with owners who lease their properties to enforce the rules and regulations stipulated by the rental agreement.
- CD-027 | Property Management Certificate
- CD-041 | Real Estate Continuing Education (CEU)
- CD-107 | Real Estate Salesperson Licensing
- CD-329 | Mortgage Loan Officer Open House
- CP-301 | Mortgage Loan Officer Training
Additional Self-Paced Courses: