All year round, Bergen Community College offers a wide array of learning opportunities for students from ages 7 to 18 to build new skills, catch up on a school requirement or just expand their world with new experiences. During the summer months, our youth-oriented programs offer a chance to learn new things while building friendships.
- Summer Bulldogs – fun 1 or 2-week programs
- Summer Middle School – academic enrichment courses
- Year-Round Creative Technology Courses
- New Work for Credit – accelerate your HS studies
- Credit Recovery – retake a course to earn HS credit
- SAT/ACT Prep – get ready for these assessments
- Enrichment Courses – broaden your perspective
- Self-Paced Online Courses
- NEW Cybersecurity Boot Camp – Earn in-demand credentials or work in just a few weeks!