Fashion Design program offers students the necessary credentials, industry knowledge, and hands-on experience to earn their professional certification in fashion design.
For students who want to learn fashion detail for personal interests, prepare for a career in the fashion industry, or build their portfolios for higher education opportunities, our fashion design courses have something to offer for everyone!
Learn how to sew, design clothes, and develop an eye for fashion detail. Use your imagination and ingenuity to create your designs. In these “hands-on” courses, you will learn the basic principles and small details. After completing each course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
All are welcome to enroll in any class as an elective course for enjoyment without being part of the certificate program. If you have questions, please call 201-447-7488 or email [email protected]
Fashion Design Certificates:
- CD 194 | Fashion Collection I
- CD 195 | Fashion Collection II
- CD 196 | Fashion Art Portfolio
- CD 198 | Intermediate Sewing
- CD 206 | Fabric Studies
- CD 207 | Advanced Sewing & Garment Construction
- CD 208 | Fashion Sketching II
- CD 220 | Fashion Pattern Design II
- CD 222 | Fashion Design Collection III
- CD 450 | Fashion Pattern Design I
- CD 451 | Fashion Draping Design I
- CD 452 | Fashion Sketching I
- CD 592 | Sewing Essentials
- CD 596 | Fashion Draping Design II
- CD-204 | Color Rendering for Fashion Art